Frequently Asked Questions
How often do I need to service my pool?
The frequency is dependent on the pool size, pool location (e.g. if it is surrounded by trees with falling leaves), the pool usage and the season of the year. Pools generally need to be serviced more regularly in summer than winter.
Is salt water better than chlorine?
Salt-water chlorination makes your pool much easier to maintain, needing much less attention than a chlorine pool. Salt-water pools generally cost less than half that of a chlorine pool.
What causes the pool to go green?
– Incorrect amount of chlorine
– Insufficient circulation / insufficient running hours
– Insufficient salt in salt water pools
– Black spot or algae which uses up chlorine very quickly
– The chlorinator needs cleaning or repairing